Friday, October 5, 2007

Eye-Candy Friday



This was taken one afternoon during Camp Director training this past summer. We'd had an afternoon thunderstorm, and the clouds started to clear away as the sun was just beginning to set. The effect on Tooth Ridge was awesome - it was literally glowing!

Philfolk - Don't you just love the first sentence of that Wikipedia entry? Do you think Ranger Bus Tour is an appropriate citation? =) Bonus points to whoever can name the CD in the foreground...

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Okay... I am stumped... What is the CD???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great Sunday, also! Sorry about the button comment. I think that was meant for someone else- I don't have any clue what I did to have it end up on your page. Sorry, girl!

    ReplyDelete

I heart my commenters! =)