Sunday, June 14, 2009

Some pictures!

So...I have literally taken multiple thousands of pictures in the past few weeks...at some point, I'll get them edited and posted...maybe...but in the meantime, here are some of the first. Mostly because they didn't need editing, and are ok SOOC. ;)

From a visit to Kansas, gorgeous flowers from the Saturday morning farmer's market:
Purple & Gold Flowers
(Purple and gold, natch!)

And a supercute Honey Bee (or something like that) latte:
Honey Bee Latte

I learned a new trick - spot metering! But the only good demonstrative pics I have are of my bro, and he's not too keen on being on the blog, so one of these days, I'll take some different ones and show it off. It's really pretty easy, and you probably already know how to do it, but I was very excited. To be continued... =)

1 comment:

  1. You're back! :o)
    Lovely pics - and I also like having pretty pictures in my coffee!
    Now spot metering is a trick I would dearly love to learn - I've heard it helps with moon photography! I love photographing the moon but am *very* bad at it!

    ReplyDelete

I heart my commenters! =)