Sunday, August 17, 2008

Airshow!

Yesterday was the "Air It Up" airshow at the Baton Rouge airport, celebrating the 60th anniversary of the airport. We went out for the morning and early afternoon and had a great time, checking out vintage aircraft, goofing around, taking pictures, and waiting for the big flyover. Unfortunately, the big flyover didn't happen, but we still had a ton of fun. It was hard to pick one photo to count as my Daily Photo, but I ended up going with this one:

BTR 60th Anniversary Air Show (14)

As we walked in, they were handing out commemorative paper airplanes, and this is Shannon and Mark trying to put theirs together. Mark, being cool, put the extra paper on his head while he assembled the actual plane parts. Then he stuck out his tongue. Love it. =)

You can see the rest of the pics on Flickr, or in the slideshow:


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Enjoy! =)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! The men in my family thank you.

    I liked the polka dot umbrella in the corner of the one picture!

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I'm glad they enjoyed the pics! I had fun taking them, for sure. =)

    ReplyDelete

I heart my commenters! =)