Sunday, August 10, 2008

I <3 the Farmers Market

Almost every Saturday morning, I visit the Red Stick Farmers Market in Downtown BR to stock up on fruit, veggies, milk, etc. One thing they have a lot of is plants and flowers. Herbs, ornamental plants, fresh-cut blooms, annuals, perennials, etc. I've never purchased any, but I've always wanted to. Here are some that I lusted after today:

Pretty-colored plants (7)

I love the colors. I just need to figure out how to get my patio in shape to grow plants like these, herbs, and flowers. One of these days! =)

1 comment:

  1. HEY THERE, I was surfing thru blogs since that i cn not sleep nd saw your blog title and had to stop....by the way i love the pic of the coleus i have not gotten any this year have not found any that was pretty enough to catch my eye. any who just wanted to say hi and im off to check out your other pics ....love photography blogs!!! have a blessed week !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I heart my commenters! =)